An inclusive organization, CLHS provides Institutional Memberships to school sites and district offices, plus Individual Memberships to those who wish join on their own. Our members are administrators, teachers, parents, professors, policymakers, and others interested in the achievement of middle level students. Corporate Membership is also available for education companies.
CLHS Institutional Members Get 1 Free Conference Registration
Don't miss out on your FREE conference registration -- if your school is not currently a member - join today! For $295, all educators at your site will get the member rate at this year's events, PLUS one free registration to any of this year's conferences that is worth up to $239!*
If your school is a current CLHS institutional member, call (800) 326-1880 for your special code, and send one staff member to the annual conference for free!
For its members, CLHS...
- offers discounted rates for CLHS conferences and a 10% discount at the CLHS bookstore
- provides inclusion in League Links — the CLHS electronic network that delivers Learning Matters, regular updates and special membership and conference information via e-mail
- represents middle schools at the state and national levels
- facilitates visits to exemplary middle schools
- recognizes outstanding middle level schools and educators
- serves as a resource for information on middle level publications, materials and agencies
- provides information and access through its website
* Limit one free conference registration per institutional member per membership year. Cannot be combined with any other confrence discounts.
Individual, State Only....$60 Includes the CLHS eNewsletter Learning Matters, reduced fees at conferences and symposia, and access to technical assistance.
Institutional, State Only....$295 Schools, universities, district offices and county offices only. Each institution will receive the CLHS eNewsletter and Learning Matters. Reduced fees for all staff at conferences (covers a maximum of 10 at universities, district offices and county offices).
Membership year: September 1st - August 31st
Memberships are not refundable.
Join or renew your CLHS membership
Credit Cards orders, please use our secure online system.
Purchase orders and check payments, please download renewal invoice/form (PDF) and mail or fax to our office.
(Regions are by school county)
||Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino, Sonoma
||Butte, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Pumas, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama, Trinity
||Alpine, Colusa, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, Sierra, Sutter, Yolo, Yuba
||Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano
||Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz
||Amador, Calaveras, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne
||Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Tulare
| Region 8
||Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura
||Imperial, San Diego
||Inyo, Mono, Riverside, San Bernardino
||Orange, Los Angeles